What are your thoughts?
Monday, February 21, 2022
Don's Blog On Life and Death and Closets 2-21-22
Several years after I joined the staff at Barnes Hospital I began sending editorials to St Louis Medicine. They were practical suggestions about cancer education, CPR training in secondary schools, and dancing with the government regarding payment. About ten years later Barnes Hospital had become Barnes-Jewish Hospital and the local bulletin was now St Louis Metropolitan Medicine and I was named editor. At that time I started addressing in my editorials more personal issues for physicians concerning who we are as humans; what we are up to; how well we are doing it: issues that can make us uncomfortable. Here is one of my early editorial efforts from November,1982. I had a way to go to speak clearly but it was a start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment