Nice Job, Dr. Don. When can we expect the next series?
Some notes from the past:
Dome tents were relatively new thirty-five years ago. Surprised Don w/o telling him that I had purchased one for our expedition. Don's response after seeing it for the first time ever ..."What the hell is that - The Franke Hilton?"
Prior to our trip I called Don at work to discuss some details. When his receptionist asked,"Whom may I say is calling?". I said Dr. Franke, being cute. Her response was, "Hold on Dr. Franke and I'll put you through to the OR". Hence for a while I was known as Dr. Franke.
The mosquitoes at our overnight camping spot in Kansas were as big as half dollars.Got eaten alive trying to put the tent up that night.
Nice trip down memory lane, Don
Nice trip down memory lane, Don
Dr. Bob, AKA AB-Bob, MU-Bob, IBK-Bob, Sponge Pants- Bob, ... :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment