Wednesday, November 4, 2009


The flower for the day is not a flower but rather
an interesting phenomenon that I photographed
several days ago. As I was coming downstairs from the
computer room I noticed the image of these 2 ghost bunnies
sitting in the front yard as seen through the dining room
window. At this time of year the sun is very low in the horizon
and as it shines through the glass sliding door in the family
room it can go directly through the breakfast room to the
dining room window where it has bounced off the dining room
window reflecting back to the family room at a strange angle
and the reflected light hits a classic white iron rabbit of my
fathers and this is shown as a double reflection in the dining
room window. I was able to take two images and the sun
then moved disappearing the ghosts. I'll let you work out the
optics.
11-4-09

No comments: